Which color BMW M2 will you be ordering?

Which color BMW M2 will you be ordering?

• Mineral Grey

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Long Beach Blue

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Black Sapphire

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Alpine White

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

steveworks

Ordered 4th of January 2017 paid the deposit and getting the M2 March 1st 2017 on the road. Cost Uk ?46,359 on the Road , Long Beach Blue , Options : Sun protection Pk, 3AP, 420, Exterior Mirrors folding, Harman Karon Hi Fi,

M2s9pa

2018 M2 black sapphire, Duo clutch, executive package, moonroof. Ordered in August 2018, receiving it anytime soon! It had already been handed to the dealership. Doing last minute preps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

M2s9pa

2018 M2 black sapphire, Duo clutch, executive package, moonroof. Ordered in August 2018, receiving it anytime soon! It had already been handed to the dealership. Doing last minute preps.

Finally arrived

sawda

Awesome you got the car you havnt even ordered yet!!!
Congrats, enjoy!
Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone.

I have one immediate build spot available for a new M2. Should take 12 weeks and I'm expecting it to arrive in the first quarter of next year. The car will be shipped to a Houston, TX dealer. Again, we can build it to suit ASAP and will need to do so within the next 48 hours. Get in touch with me if you are interested. You guys know this is an extremely rare situation but a great one.

Chris West
713-269-4421