It is a sad day.. Time to Sell the car

Well it has been a while since I have been to the boards to post. It is not going to be easy but the time has come to sell the car. I am moving to south jersey and need to get a car I can rack some miles on. I am looking for a serious close or local buyer in my area. The car is:

•2001 330ci 33,000 Miles
•Factory Warranty
•Full all around Hamann Body Kit w/ eyelids
•Automatic w/ steptronics
•Grey interior w/ wood trim Bmw Black Rubber Mats
•Dual power heated seats
•Sport Package
•Original owner and primary driver
•BMW Alarm
•Garage Door Opener
•Factory HK CD/AM/FM
•Moon Roof
•Fully loaded with every BMW option
•18' 2-peice At Italia Riva w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-2
•Original BMW M3 Mirrors Installed at Dealer (no cheep aftermarket stuff all installed @ dealer)
•Original BMW Clear Corners Front/Back/Side Markers
•Price: 35,000 OBO

Pm me or my offline email is adam.lukach@verizon.net

PS can someone tell me how to post pics

The problem is not racking miles on the car, it is the fact how long it would stay on the streets of north jersey. Without being stolen which is really not the problem more or less the fact of dents bangs and other damage of nj drivers. Plus the roads are terrible. [thumb]

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
I think 35000 is too much for the car. On ebay this car would go for no more than 31,000. Mods lower the resale value,so the bodykit/rims should not raise it. 2001 330CiC Convertible with 31Kmiles on it should cost $35K.

Last edited:
J

JamieD22

PuShAkOv said:
I think 35000 is too much for the car. On ebay this car would go for no more than 31,000. Mods lower the resale value,so the bodykit/rims should not raise it. 2001 330CiC Convertible with 31Kmiles on it should cost $35K.
Keyword - "OBO" There's always room for play, you never ask an exact market value. Also, Hammann accessories are quite expensive and if installed by a professional they can be a positive investment. I see where you're coming from though...

Big Daddy

Originally posted by PuShAkOv

While it's true you generally do not recover most moeny spend on mods, if they are done right they can enhance the value of the car. Besides NADA still lists the cars value at $34500.00. I would not compare it to a car on eBay.