bmw parellel spoke rims

heres some info and a place were you can buy those famous spoke parellel rims that everyone loves on the 7 series ...you can get them here at www.lessschwab.com and check this out there in chrome instead of the silver finish and in the 18x8 and 18x9.5
and caps included there 259.o2 a peice thats cheap ...the dealer
wants 600 a peice ..sssh ..lol anyway you dont have to go broke to look good in some factory m wheels ..
Dwayne[thumb]

Okay nice wheels, I prefer the machine finish. I attempted to go on the website but got lost. Do you have an URL so that I can get there directly ??? I am interested in picking up a set for my Silver M-5

thanks...:)

Here you go fadiha

Heres the website again click on this url ..www.lesschwab.com
know when you get there ...the site will open up as a flash site
micromedia flash stuff ....once there click on there les schwab collection volume 17 and the catalog will open like a book
once there youl see the oem bmw wheels ..i just think at that price of 259.00 a wheel thats hella cheap ..i priced them at a dealer and there 600.00 dollars a peice ..if you can sacrifice having these ones being chrome...they look nice on my 740il some people think i paid big bucks for them ...if you have trouble acessing the site you can always find them directly and request for a catalog ok ...[thumb] hope that helps ...[thumb]