where can i get those awesome honda civic fenders for my my Z3?

hey dude, as far as i understood dinan´s comment he is on our side?! his life got less valuable by 30% as he reads that someone wants to put some civic fenders on a bimmer? or did i get that wrong now?[confused]

Wadula said:
hey dude, as far as i understood dinan´s comment he is on our side?! his life got less valuable by 30% as he reads that someone wants to put some civic fenders on a bimmer? or did i get that wrong now?[confused]
I would rather stab myself to death with a blunt spoon than ever do that to ANY BMW! I can't believe that guy wants to do that, if I ever see somebody with a Z3 like that I'll be sure to let them know what I think.[boxface] [hatchet]

epj3

Wadula said:
I was giving the origional poster the middle fingers (from super troopers), becuase of his asinine idea.

c00ldude4jew said:
im about to get a Z3, like the subject says were can pick them up at?
I think c00ldude4jew is saying that on purpose to piss us off. I mean who would do that?? Everyone knows BMW enthusiasts hate Civics and ricers.

[paranoid]

i dont know, my mom and dad said pick a car and i picked a bmw without really looking at it. my friend had the fender and said it was cool and the bmw guys love it thats why some dealers put them on.... i went to the dealer here and found a gold one with the fenders i liked.

i dont know my friends said civic fenders with the vents are the new craze and everyone wants them, i seen some z3's 2 days ago and they had the fenders but they looked like someone stapled them on, and they wouldent tell me were they gone them so come on someone got to help me here.. i want my new car to look as tight as ever and i was to pick up the girls

epj3

c00ldude4jew said:
[paranoid]

i dont know, my mom and dad said pick a car and i picked a bmw without really looking at it. my friend had the fender and said it was cool and the bmw guys love it thats why some dealers put them on.... i went to the dealer here and found a gold one with the fenders i liked.

i dont know my friends said civic fenders with the vents are the new craze and everyone wants them, i seen some z3's 2 days ago and they had the fenders but they looked like someone stapled them on, and they wouldent tell me were they gone them so come on someone got to help me here.. i want my new car to look as tight as ever and i was to pick up the girls
Ignorant idiot, The vents in the fenders is a scrict european style. The Z3's ALL have those fenders. There are the little shitface honda civic boys who put fake Z3 fenders on their CIVICS.

[?|] [?|] wake up dude

c00ldude4jew said:
[paranoid]

I hate your friends[mad]. I also hate it when little pricks with civics put Z3 gills on their cheap cars.

epj3

Dinan55 said:
I hate your friends[mad]. I also hate it when little pricks with civics put Z3 gills on their cheap cars.
They are the same ones who go up to highschool bmw owners and say stuff like "Aw did mommy buy that" or "rich prick". Then you find out they paid 4,000 more for their piece of shit civic, which they THINK is fast, but your bmw is still faster (lots faster)

Dude, get new friends. I think anyone on this forum who tells you where to get Z3 fenders for a Civic, or civic fenders for a z3 (still unsure of what you want) should be banned. It's offensive to me and i dont even own a bmw [?|]

epj3 said:
They are the same ones who go up to highschool bmw owners and say stuff like "Aw did mommy buy that" or "rich prick". Then you find out they paid 4,000 more for their piece of shit civic, which they THINK is fast, but your bmw is still faster (lots faster)

Dude, get new friends. I think anyone on this forum who tells you where to get Z3 fenders for a Civic, or civic fenders for a z3 (still unsure of what you want) should be banned. It's offensive to me and i dont even own a bmw [?|]
Amen

Indeed. Why would you buy a car (civic) of which you are so ashamed that you must embelish it with fenders and emblems from another car (Z3) and clad it with enough high drag, performance inhibiting Tupperware to completely conceal it's true origin if not for the ubiquitous "Powered by Honda" banner?

Civics (or Hondas in general) need more than stolen Z3 gills to be cool....they need PLENTY more than just gills.

Would doing something like that be sacrelige? I think putting Z3 gills on a Honda would make baby Jesus cry.

J

JamieD22

Calm down, meow...

Alright folks, this has been a 'troll.' Should this have been a real inquiry, the appropriate drill would have been (although not to be limited to) the following: evacuate the thread, quarantine the subject, call his/her parents, and confiscate the said vehicle.

Thanks you for your concern.... Now move along. [^]

epj3

Re: Calm down, meow...

JamieD22 said:
Alright folks, this has been a 'troll.' Should this have been a real inquiry, the appropriate drill would have been (although not to be limited to) the following: evacuate the thread, quarantine the subject, call his/her parents, and confiscate the said vehicle.

Thanks you for your concern.... Now move along. [^]
He WAS being serious...doesnt it just make you sick?!

VANCE

I BELIEVE I AM DUMBER FOR READING THIS THREAD!! [mad] .CVOULD SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP...IF THIS GUY THINKS BMW OWNERS ARE TRYING TO COPY SHITVICS HE IS A COMPLETE ASSCLOWN!