What do you think?

• Yea!

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • Nay!

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • eh, so what?

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
my beef is that they should call the sedan the 4 series. i dont' care if the normal 3 series has a sedan option and the m3 should be one too, thats bs. call the sedan the m4

Well, i think the M4 looks okay and the other models look okay as well.... except for the 5 series E60. The front is nasty![xx(]

I want an M4. I like the looks. It's only a drawing, but when they actually implement that, it won't look so cartoon-like and I bet it will be a sweet looking car... [:D]

400HP doesn't hurt either..[hihi]

epj3

Maybe becuase i'm very tired, but I was just looking at the M4 again, and i think i'm in love

But i still despise bangle [}:)] I think those headlights might actually look pretty hot in real life [:0]

Oh yea, will the M4 be a 2+2? Becuase that would suck. I want a coupe, but I dont want a 2+2 seating arangement.

Last edited:
i agree with who ever said it should be kept an I6. I think the car should weigh 2900lbs, and have a big Inline 6. And even though the new 5 series is lighter in weight, it still LOOKS heavy, i like the light-on-its-feet look of all previous bmw's.

Hhahahahaha

i agree with who ever said it should be kept an I6.
y NOT add some more weight and make it a V10? Go for the big stuff and not toying around with the child stuff. If they could make a 750 or an 850 a v12... y cant they make an M higher class and faster and more powerfull. I guess some things will never change.[driving] [mad] [?|]

Attachments

epj3

Re: Hhahahahaha

CandyApple7 said:
y NOT add some more weight and make it a V10? Go for the big stuff and not toying around with the child stuff. If they could make a 750 or an 850 a v12... y cant they make an M higher class and faster and more powerfull. I guess some things will never change.[driving] [mad] [?|]
they want to keep the cars from turning into impractical 120,000 dollar cars like the porsche 911 tt.

A few things:
-If you guys remember, the E36 M3 was available in sedan form, so it's no shock that the next M3 will be available in sedan form. I was kind of upset that they never had an E46 M3 Sedan, actually.
-The new M6 will cost around $80,000 US. In other countries, cars are more expensive, so just translating the currency does not give you an accurate price.
-The problem with the new BMW's is that their shape goes farther and farther away from the quad-headlight setup that was traditional of BMW's. This is something that seems to be holding their look back, unfortunately...so true BMW enthusiasts will not enjoy this new look, but if you look at it as just a car (not considering BMW history), they look pretty damn sleek. Besides, what else can they do? All of Mercedes' new cars look so damn great, BMW has to compete, even if it makes die-hard BMW fans unhappy, I guess.

time will tell how the new design direction really hits the markets....

and another input for M3: E36 M3 was available even as a station wagon/estate/touring (how ever you might call it)

epj3

Wadula said:
well the porsche is not impractical. it´s got enough space to handle a 1 week vacation of a 1 kid family! but yeah, size wise no match for a 5er.[?|]
That's true, but not everyone needs a 190+mph car for a family vacation [hihi]

I don't know, the M3/M4 looks alright. When some real pics come out I bet it will look somewhat better. How come the front grills are getting smaller and smaller?

Now that M6......I'm just not sure about that.

Re: Hhahahahaha

CandyApple7 said:
unless thats sarcasm...... worst post ever.

chad0120

in the E36 M3, what was the difference in price between the 2 and 4 door versions? and is that any way to gauge what the price difference between the next generation models might be?[confused]

chad0120 said:
in the E36 M3, what was the difference in price between the 2 and 4 door versions? and is that any way to gauge what the price difference between the next generation models might be?[confused]
No, the MSRP was the same for each, $39,700.