Cleaner & Conditioner for leather?

achen- Sorry I didn't see your question until now. Leatherique has not made my M3's leather shiny. It looks the same as when I first purchased it.

aweisman- I have heard that the Connolly Hide Food isn't the greatest for use on the newer BMW's leather, but I have no first hand experience with it. Complaints were streaking of the leather and a tacky feel.

Also, I just read a rather detailed report of the first complaint that I have ever heard of on Leatherique. This person stated that the Leatherique Rejuvinator and Pristine clean removed some of the dye on his Grey Leather interior. Since I have the black Nappa, I have not seen any issue, but there may be an issue with some specific colors.

Always remember to test ANY product, (interior or exterior), that you have not tried before on a small inconspicuous place before diving in and doing the whole car.

Vlad,
When you saw Leatherique, do you mean the REJUVINATOR OIL? Do you use the PRESTINE CLEAN? Do you use Prestine Clean first? Do you use in between "rejuvenator oil" treatments? I've used Lexol a couple of times and want to use this before winter!