M3 coupe invoice prices for Canadian market needed!

M3 coupe invoice prices for Canadian market

Hi Everybody,

My lease on my 330 ended and I wanna get an M3 coupe, my first M and I'm so excited!
I live in Toronto, Canada, so I was wondering if anybody on here has the invoice prices for the Canadian market.

The MSRP here is $71,300! compare it with $57,500 in the US!!! even with the sliding CD$ against US$ it's still a lot more expensive and worse we don't get any of the %0.9 or %1.9 rates on the M3s!

Or for instance the DCT goes for $3900 as opposed to $2900 down in the US!

Colorwise I'm torn between JzB and SG, haven't seen LB in flesh though.......

Appreciate your inputs,

Last edited:
OK guys I called Car Help Canada, a non-profit consumer protection organization to help people with their automotive needs, Yes! we do have things like that here!
And they can get a fixed, haggle free deal for me from a BMW dealer, it's basically 5% off of MSRP, but I still think I can get a better deal if I have the invoice price and negotiate up from that point.

Has any one ever used www.carcostcanada.com I can purchase the invoice prices from them I guess for $39, but I'd like to know if they're worth it 'cause in the past spent money on some of 'em and they turned out to be junk!

Big Daddy

Apparently no ne has the information you are requesting. Sounds like you have found a source for it but your not willing to pay for it? Just go develop a repore with a sales person and start talking, you do not have to buy from them. Have you tried the BMW CCC?