Frustration.

Ok, this thread is basically words I'm about to put down in frustration and stress that i've been experiencing over the last few weeks. If your not interested in bitching, i'd suggest stopping here...

Two weeks ago (tuesday) after work, it poured down with rain, i ran out to my car to notice my front left tyre was as flat as a biscuit.
Just as i finished changing it, the guy that looks after our fleet of truck tyres came around with his truck and took the rim off me to patch up whatever hole was in it and was going to give the wheel back to me on wendsday.
Come the next day i got my rim and tyre back, long story short : there was a slight crack in my rim, the tyre had gone down half flat and id driven on it... Half flat. Because its low profile i didn't notice, and the inside of the tyre was shredded as a result...

The BBS rk rims that are on my car have been in crashes, two have been welded up and the others have gutter damage on the inside :mad: worse than i thought.
So i was keen for brand new wheels.
Ordered these except in the 4 x 100 stud pattern, BSA 335's :

Got these a couple of days later :

Already pissed off with the fact that these rims are rice (all i can afford) they are multi stud fitment. I HATE THESE WHEELS!! im hoping i will be able to take them back on monday with the reason : "I didn't know they were multi stud, and they are ugly!"

I adjusted my valves.... another long story short, I screewed up and had to do it again, i used this gasket seal stuff and when i went to remove the rocker cover for the 2nd time, it ripped the gasket [:(!] [:(!] I adjusted them to the right clearance and now they are even more noisey?? errrrrrr [:(!]

I bought these lights from ebay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MiiG...104903792QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320104903792
They are the wrong ones, i paid $120 AU for them all up, the seller isnt getting back to me so money wasted...

Because of work ive had no time to do anything to my car (no time for simple NEEDED fixes) just to busy with other shit, I cant remember the last time (since i started work a year and a bit ago, that i had time to myself to do things for me! without having to worry about getting it done to a time limit... im goningt to bed.
Im not after sympathy, im just getting some anger off my chest.
cheers for reading.

awwww you want a hug? (i'm sure that prolly pissed you off even more) [:p]

damn, that sucks. i had the same issue w/ lights i bought for my 95 eagle talon. i bought these fake HIDs, took the casing appart and everything, but the damn bulb wouldn't fit because they were at different wattages from factory spec! seller was no help, and i ended up eating the cost.

you know i was trying to figure out how they were going to do 4 x 100 pattern, but i wasn't expecting that..

when it rains it pours, i hope its past ya, and things will start to resolve itself. if worst comes to worst, you might meet a chick that really digs your riced out rims and you can spend forever trying to change her ways. (unless yer hitched already..) good luck man

lol, Cheers.
I called the tyre place today, they won't take them back because "it will cost us money."
I'm fed up with the car for now, had nothing but bad luck since i bought it.
It's definatly pouring (raining hard) on me right now.... hope she clears up.

I'm selling these wheels on ebay, and hating it.
Peace.

sorry to hear about your car woes, and i hope u get things squared away soon...

honestly, i've heard too many stories of mods causing mechanical issues/ problems. and, that's why i pretty much decided to leave both my cars alone until i have the time & extra $ to mod them. i don't need more stress in my life, and no matter how much excitement it seems at first, mods generally = more work, more opportunity for something to go wrong. it's just the nature of the beast.

hope u get it fixed soon.

I'm going to ring the department of fair trade tomorrow, they will not let me return them and give my money back...
thier argument "we will never sell these, they have a 20 offset, only suit your car (e30) i'll never sell these"
BS!!! I never would have bought and paid for these wheels if id have known about the multi lug fitment...
thx for support *AUSSIES NEVER DEAL THROUGH DANICS TYRE AND SERVICE CENTRE = BAD!! :mad: