Any good gargae in North Yorkshire for Inspection 1 on 330D?

ek_1986

Hi All,

I am coming 1,500 miles to my Service 1 inspection on my E46 330D and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good local garage around the North Yorkshire area– York/Harrogate up to Middlesbrough way?

I am not keen on going to a dealership that will cost me an arm & leg and my last encounter with Atlas Autos in Sheriff Hutton, York has made that a place not an option again.

I can’t remember how much I paid for my inspection but what is a good price for this service?

Thanks in Advance

William330

A common price for Inspection 1 at dealers in the US is $400 to $500. A clean car will run about that price.

Note: The price is not fixed because it depends upon what they find wrong with the vehicle. If nothing is broken/worn, you're looking at $400 at least (at a dealer).

Sorry I couldn't add more specifics for the UK.

ek_1986

A common price for Inspection 1 at dealers in the US is $400 to $500. A clean car will run about that price.

Note: The price is not fixed because it depends upon what they find wrong with the vehicle. If nothing is broken/worn, you're looking at $400 at least (at a dealer).

Sorry I couldn't add more specifics for the UK.
Thanks William330, I think I have managed to find a good local garage close to me in the Yorkshire Area of England and will make phone calls to get quotes tomorrow.

I will be sure to keep this post updated as to what prices I get quoted.

Anyone else remember what they paid for their Inspection 1 Service??