I like the Z4

i like certain parts of it, the hood schould have included the grill and the trunk schouldnt have that little hump thingy on it, that part makes it look like a miata to me. and the proce kills but yea id take it, rather have the Z3 though.

I really dig the new soft-top of the Z4. You just push the button and in 10 seconds, the top is down. And the front part of the top acts a boot cover for the soft top. Very clever !!

ILuvBMW

halfnhalf325 said:
i like certain parts of it, the hood schould have included the grill and the trunk schouldnt have that little hump thingy on it, that part makes it look like a miata to me. and the proce kills but yea id take it, rather have the Z3 though.
Dude, please don't compare a miata to a bimmer. I like the Z4 also. I remember on hotbimmer.net somebody posted s pic or two of an AC-Schnitzer Z4 that was sooooo hot.

I went to the plant in SC where they make the Z4, that was tight. If anyyone lives within 3 hours of the place and hasn't seen the Zentrum and manufacturing plant in Spartanburg, SC, you need to go. It's highly reccomended. I drove 4 hours down, and 4 back just to be there and take a tour.... well worth it.