where do i get these?

does anyone know where i can find diamond cut euro tail lights? i wanted to get these to replace my damaged stock tail lights. i found them on procarpart.com but they charge $48 shipping[:(!] [:(!] [:(!] thanks.

carcus

1000 Post Club
Ebay sells them. 48 bucks for shipping a few pieces of plastic is a joke......finding out they may fog up and leak after buying them....that is the kicker. They do look nice though. I am stationed in Mississippi, so we get a lot of rain....and humidity. This place really tests aftermarket tail lights. Again, the red and clear diamonds do look nice though, my Altezza ones just did not make the grade.[:(!]

thanks for the tip carcus but i can't find a set of diamond cut euro tail lights for an e36 on ebay[mad] [mad] ...damn just my luck!!!

thanks carcus for going out of your way to find those tail lights[;)] they look pretty sweet but my e36 is a 4dr.[mad] no worries though....i just ordered a pair of the oem euro tail lights from bavarian autosport. i dropped serious $$$ on these but the're supposedly made by the manufacturer of bmw parts. this is what i found from calling around a bunch of places. most euro tail lights for bmw that you see on the web are aftermarket ones that are made in taiwan or from apc (us co). most of these are of good quality but some do have problems with leaking. apparently altezza makes the poorest quality tail lights so try to avoid them if you can. bavarian autosport carries oem euro tail lights for bmw's. they are supposed to come in a bmw box and have bmw's logo on the product. i'll get mine by the end of the week and i'll tell you how they are.

carcus

1000 Post Club
bmw4life13 said:
thanks carcus for going out of your way to find those tail lights[;)] they look pretty sweet but my e36 is a 4dr.[mad] no worries though....i just ordered a pair of the oem euro tail lights from bavarian autosport. i dropped serious $$$ on these but the're supposedly made by the manufacturer of bmw parts. this is what i found from calling around a bunch of places. most euro tail lights for bmw that you see on the web are aftermarket ones that are made in taiwan or from apc (us co). most of these are of good quality but some do have problems with leaking. apparently altezza makes the poorest quality tail lights so try to avoid them if you can. bavarian autosport carries oem euro tail lights for bmw's. they are supposed to come in a bmw box and have bmw's logo on the product. i'll get mine by the end of the week and i'll tell you how they are.
Let me know how they turn out, I unfortunately got the Altezza style that LEAKED like hell. Siliconed the heck out of them....still leak. Hope those new tail lights work for ya. Please let us know when you get them installed. Any problems getting them hooked up....email me.[thumb]