New Stuff

My silvervision bulbs came in last week and boy do they look good . It took me a week to install them cause I had family over. The silver scratches off easily though [V] . I also got the interior xenon bulbs and they really make the car look high tech [^] . The best way to describe them is shrinking the xenons on the front, and sticking them into the interior. One prob with the xenons though. [?|] The bulbs are smaller than the stock ones and therefore the metal contacts have to be bent in order to hold the xenons. But nothing too serious.

Miz

I was thinking of getting the interior lighting but I don't know, I like the soft orange lighting....I don't know....I guess it depends on my next pay check!!hahaha

Miz said:
I was thinking of getting the interior lighting but I don't know, I like the soft orange lighting....I don't know....I guess it depends on my next pay check!!hahaha
I have to agree with Miz ... I thought about changing out my interior lights also but I just love the soft glow from the OEM lighting. I think it gives the car a sexy feel inside, outside is just plain sexy anyway you look at it.