Goodbye e30 :(

sup all,

So i have decided to sell my e30, it is costing me way too much money and time, and man, my girlfriend does not like it at all lol.

although, besides the money, pain and time it has costed me, it has been the best car i have owned.[:D]

bought it from a dealership 1 1/2 years ago for 4k

3 months after i got it, the block cracked, so i had an engine rebuild ($3700)
have replaced
control arms (front)
tie rods
ansa exhaust (cat back)
eibach springs (1.7 f 1.5 r)
KandN intake
performance chip
added spolier (oem)
timing belt/tensioner
both wheel hub assemblys (leftside twice)
Bilstien sport shocks (4)
rear shock mounts
front shock mounts
new clutch
oxygen sensor
valve adjustment (twice)
4 new brake calipers
4 new rotors
steel brake lines (have not put on yet)
short shifter
part of the support frame underneath severed from the bolts (long story) had part of rear subframe replaced
Drive shaft and componants replaced
4 new tires
and a few more things i cannot remember at this moment
i have keep all reciepts
totaling over
$14,000 in parts and labor, needs tranny mounts and sway bar bushings, Paint is also going bad :(
it actually just hit me last week that this was a way too much for me to spend on my 325e, my Girlfriend said either her or the car, so i chose her :(
but i am going to look for a 94-96 e36 325i, is or 328i,is

I love my 325e, and i wish i had thousands of dollars to spend on it. still looks stock too. think i will ask 3500 for it :( HUGE loss, but what can ya do, ya know.

i will try to get pics of it tomorrow and post them on this post if anyone is intrested in it, or just looking at my financial disaster

well, this is my last thread on the E30 board, it has been the most helpful and a great source of Info when i needed help, thanks Lowen, Madmike, equate,epj3,dsobering47, Junglestylz, Vlad and other whos names escape me at the moment :) you guys have been great

Ben
E30foolio[V]

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
So what kind of car are you going to get now¿ Even if it isn't an E30, you don't have to go into seclusion. Your girl is lucky, I would have kicked her to the curb.

Ben-

Aww man that sucks. But I fully understand. A car is just a possesion, and you can replace it. However, a person isn't, and sometimes in life you just have to do those things. So I commend ya for that!

Where are you located at? Feel free to shoot me an email with some specs and pics if ya want. I know of guys always looking for things and if it comes down to the point you need to sell it fast I can probally find a buyer fairly quickly. Just let me know, more than glad to assist ya in trying to get it sold (an no I don't ask for a cut). Take care man!

I will be getting an e36, i am pretty sure, No doubt next car will be a BMW, My buddy has a red convert. e36, he kinda started to trick it out a bit, but does not look all that great, kinda cheezy, think ill show him how it is done

I will email ya some pics, Lowen, Stuck at work :(

Ben
a little outside of Seattle,Washington

Last edited: