I like this new regional forum

another from SE Pennsylvania!

Q: Do any of you belong to the BMW Owner's Club out of Mt. Joy, PA? I'm thinking of maybe joining.....

epj3

Kirby said:

Q: Do any of you belong to the BMW Owner's Club out of Mt. Joy, PA? I'm thinking of maybe joining.....
Nope, but after I buy a BMW i hope to join a bmw club up where i plan to go to school (Williamsport...too bad it's boring up there)

Kirby said:

I want to join BMWCCA. They give away M3's!

Kirby lives in my freakin' backyard. I wonder if I've ever seen him and not even known. [eek]

EPJ lives about 30 minutes to the south of us, Kirby. ....so what's goin' on? Where's the party?!

Maybe you can swing by and help me install my amp....

Anyone else out there? [wave]

Bear6360 said:
I want to join BMWCCA. They give away M3's!

Kirby lives in my freakin' backyard. I wonder if I've ever seen him and not even known. [eek]

EPJ lives about 30 minutes to the south of us, Kirby. ....so what's goin' on? Where's the party?!

Maybe you can swing by and help me install my amp....

Anyone else out there? [wave]
I've only seen 1 other silver 330 ragtop around town so far (cute blonde driver) so if you see a silver ragtop, good chance it's either her, or me or my wife (cute brunette!). When I finish with my summer work list at home (around January '04 [eek]) I could help you with that! On second thought, years ago when I was installing something as a teenager, I drilled into the gas tank - maybe you don't want my help![hihi]