Steering wheel swap

has n e one put a sparco wheel on their e36? The wheel should be here soon, and mounting it up shouldn't be a problem, but they say that the horn will be a bitch to hook up...anyone have this done already?

i'm running a momo champion wheel and my horn currently doesn't work.i think you need a horn ring or "button" of sorts.tckline racing sells it.i've heard of other ways of wiring it up,but haven't got around to look at it.if you do figure it out without getting the ring or "button",please let me know as well.my finger is getting tired from all the ppl cutting me off.i need a horn.....

My wheel is the Sparco muegllo it has two buttons on it. the actual hooking up part isn't the problem (so i've heard) the hard part is making sure there's enough wire so you can go wheel to wheel. should have it before aug 1st so i'll let ya know what i find out.

Well i got the wheel on....and the horn works![wiggle]...To be honest it was cake...the sparco hub is the shit! bolts right up, with horn adaptors and everything...just plug and play... should have pics as soon as my roll bar, seats ect... are put in...

did it myself....so no one gave me n e shit... it was 2 t30 torque scews, then a 5/8" center bolt(yeah i know its standard size) took about 45 min to do. as far as the law...that depends on the size of the wheel, i think if it's less then 13inches then its illegal. I havn't been pulled over yet...but then again it havn't drivin it yet...i'm putting my roll bar back in it, and i crakced the windsheild while putting it in[?|]....oh well it happens

would love to see a photo of the new steering wheel..I am looking to replace mine as well...
any good leads on where to look for a new steering wheel??[;)]

thanks

idoizm

i only use sparco..i think it's the best, and everything bolt up dead on balls. It wears nice too, i have sparco seats that havn't shown n e wear yet and i've had them for a year now. I'll post some pics as soon as i get my roll bar and the seats back in..should be thursday...