Might Sell my 540i

I might be selling my 1994 BMW 540i i don't know how much i should ask for
the car runs great the exterior is fine except for some small scratches and some paint chips
the glove box is broken and thats all thats wrong with the interior i was thinking about asking for 10,000 the car has 130,000miles and runs perfectly fine.
i was thinking of getting a 2000-2003 BMW 330Ci cause as you know the 540i is a V8 and eats the gas and i need a smaller car and engine.

CosmosBlack

I just traded in my 95 540i with 123000 miles for about $9000. I would say you should try to sell yours (private sale) for at least $10000. Your car looks pretty cool!

As for getting a smaller 3 series....I wouldn't recommend that unless of course money is an issue. You won't save much on gas! Once you've been pampered with the V8, you would feel handicapped with a I6. I thought about that, and got another v8.

Good Luck![:)]

CosmosBlack

True! But it all depends on your priorities and preferences. A 3 series would be too tight for me, though it probably maneuvres better and the steering feels tight and precise. However the 540 would be a better combination of luxury and performance, and with more elbow space (not too much though).
Whichever model you choose, as long it's a BMW...you're a winner! [:)] [:D] [hihi]