I think im on to something.....

it seems we got a lot more new people right now, but then, the old site was slowing down a lot. Not sure if it was cuz we got a lot of people all of a sudden at the end too.

Tom

Staff Team
Yeah like Tim mentioned...the old site simply couldnt handle the traffic that we were getting. The latency probably caused a few people to stop posting. Hopefully everything is good now.[:)]

Wow it took me from 7/22 until now to have my old account activated. I was salivating at the new software and there were quite a few posts that I wanted to respond too but couldn't. Now that I'm back I really do like the new look.

thanks admin

I'm still upset about all my tracked threads that I can't find now. I'm sure I could dig around and find them in their respective categories, but I don't have that kind of time (although my post meter states otherwise). [confused]

I like the software, though, and have been seeing quite a few new names.
Good job guys!
I was wondering why the page was goin' so slow. I'm still gettin' used to this one, but I'll be all over it in no time! [hihi]

What about my uploaded images on hotbimmer.net? Are they gonna be stickin' around for a while, or do I need to upload them to here? Lemme know.