M3 Cams???

I have hard about alot of people putting M3 cams on a 328iS? whats the power gain??? I was told i was looking at 30 more HP? What other mods would i need to do to accomidate the cams???
Thanx guys!
KB

Im curious about the same thing, except on a 95 325is motor. what else would need to be upgraded with this mod. Where and how much can one find M3 cams for?

I have M3 cames in my 325...you wont get 30 hp out of it..maybe 20ish...i also had my head ported and polished while it was off...so i'm not sure exactly how much the cams did, nor if the port and polish was worth it..however the end result gave me 24hp and 27 ft/lb..

oh snap, i'd do that but i dont' think i could find m3 cams for 300. or can you? all i remember was that the Schrick cams or whatever were 700 per cam, plus cam gears and all that jazz. i wouldn't expect 30bhp, and a chip would be necessary to accomidate.

Ok , so i am going to need a Chip to to go along with the new cams?? Any suggestions as which on to go with? I have heard good stuff about the Shark Injector.. BUt, just lookin for some fed back before i start spending money!
Thanx guys!
KB

you might need cams from a 3.2 M3 motor( 96-99) for obd2 compatability.and software change is a MUST.bmp sells a fpr,but then again,you could always use a universal one from paxton or aeromotive,but they won't come with any nessecary fittings and/or brackets.

For 95 and older 325 you need 3.0 (95) m3 cams...n e thing newer you need 3.2 (96+) for you 328. Get a Fuel Pressure Regulator instead of a chip...a chip is the last thing you do to your car. Cause if you put a chip in with just the cams it'll be fine..but if you do exhaust and intake, that chip is no longer accurate..see my point? so unless the cams are the last thing you are going to do it's almost a waste of money.