Looking for 17"-18" Wheels

Sup fellaz...lookinf for some nice wheels to put on my 97 328i...my girl scratched up my factory ones and I think it's time for some new ones anyway...[:D] Other than Ebay anybody know were I could get some wheels with tires...maybe even Slightly used BMW(because i want to keep it factory) wheels for about $1500....I'd appreciate all your help!!![cheers]

Are you looking for BMW wheels in specific? or just wheels that will fit on a BMW?? Becauseii just put some 18 inch ACE Spyders on my 328iS, and they look awesome. I will be posting some pics of htem very soon, just as soon as i get the software for my digi cam on here.
I found the wheels at Wheelmax.com, they have the best prices around, i use to work for a car audio/performance shop, and they were always the best priced. I paid just under a grand for wheels, tires, mounting, balancing and shipped to my front door.
but f yu looking for used BMW wheels, go to Turnermotorsports.com and look in there classfied section.
Hope i can be of some help!
KB

I got my 17's from WheelExchange.com in NC. Mine look really good and I am very happy with them. I see my rims in mags for 3000 but I got wheels and tires for 1000 they come balanced all you have to do is mount them. Hope this helps