Door Panel Removal

Hello, I am trying to remove my 2 door e36 door panels. I popped all of the little plastic screws surrounding the frame, and yet I still can't get the door panel off. In my little repair manual it calls for unscrewing some screws around the handle, but I don't see any screws. So, how the hell do I get this off. Also, when it comes time to detach the driver side, how do I take off the mirror instrument? Thank You, as always, for your help.

i beleive the screw on the door handle is under the trim or under a "cap" in the trim.... dont worry about the mirror switch yet. once you are able to remove the panel you will have to unplug it from the back...g'luck.

Alright, that was a No Go, I don't know if I have the right tool to remove the retaining srew. Is there a special tool? How the hell do I get to the retaining screw with the arm in the way? Are there any web pages or any other kind of reference I can find quick? Thank You

the screw might be a torx head or allen head.they go in at an angle(facing downward).you can get to them by aiming your ratchet/screwdriver from under the inside door handle.be careful with the plastic clips that hold the panel on,they are very fragile when you rip them off.sometimes they lose their "grip" when taken off.

Got It!!!!!!! The problem was that they were two completely different door panels. The owner before me must have done it. But, they are all off, thank you for all of your help.

Also, I am missing one of the little hole covers that goes over the fastening screws. Does anyone have one? Thanks