Reregistering

Tom

Staff Team
mrferg said:
Don't hate me but I still cannot figure out how to put in my signature. Maybe you should post some how-to info, unless you already have and I am blind.
No problem buddy...I know it takes some getting used to. I made the edits for you.

nope....how do i migrate my old info? i clicked on the link and nothing happened......so i lost my sig, avatar, and post count

i hate the be the dense one, but i clicked that already and got this message:
Hi Paul:

BMWBoard - Online BMW Community is happy to announce the addition of our new Forum. Please take a moment and register to begin chatting on our new software. We have moderators available to answer your questions.

Sincerely,
Admin Team

and nothing else....am i missing something? sorry for being a PITA

wow, im an idiot, never mind....i didnt realize you had to click "sign out"....all better...((gasp)--no more thumbs up buddy icon? that was my favorite one, and so apropriate for this situation, ah well)

Tom

Staff Team
crupdawg said:
wow, im an idiot, never mind....i didnt realize you had to click "sign out"....all better...((gasp)--no more thumbs up buddy icon? that was my favorite one, and so apropriate for this situation, ah well)
hehe...all the icons are still there...look for the link that says "Get More"[thumb]

Tom said:
Go to any of these links and your post count will be migrated.
www.bmwboard.com/account/
-OR
www.hotbimmer.net/account/
I am absolutely dumbfounded. I had almost 22 posts and know I have just 1. I tried signing out but nothing updates(like av. and sig.) When I reregistered It wouldn't let me do GJ as my username cuz it was only 2 letters, so i changed it to GeeJ. Though when viewing my account info it says i'm still GJ. I just want my 21 posts back...Can anyone help me [confused] [:(]