NC Bimmer Drivers?

Does anyone on this forum live in the western part of NC? I don't see many BMW's on the road around here so it's kinda hard to find anyone to go driving around with. I'd get a Bimmer Club of sorts goin if enough people are interested in this area. I live near Wilkesboro.

ejsjrnc

BMW-M-Freak said:
[B} I don't see many BMW's on the road around here so it's kinda hard to find anyone to go driving around with. [snip] I live near Wilkesboro. [/B]
Well, damn, if you live near wilkesboro, I am sure that you see a TON of BMW's on the road. I live in Wilkesboro and see about a dozen a day minimum.

never been up to Vitginia Intl. raceway, but i have heard of it. One of the guys at the dealership in winston goes up with his m3 and shelby cobra a lot, he's the one who told me about it. Never been, but it'd be something on my list in the future.

hey folks,

if you are in or around the durham area and wanna meet up with folks, drop me a line at wan2bfast4vr@yahoo.com.

i am getting a group together so that we can at least meet up on a monthly basis, go to events like VIR's, etc.

let me know.

sincerely,
eugene

Last edited:
club chosun DRC is either gonna have a dinner meeting or all-day blue ridge parkway outing this sunday.

we will decide based on who in the club wants one more over the other.

rumor has it that an STi, 993, and a B6 S4 avant, stage 2+ B5 S4, and a supercharged 330xi are gonna all show up.

take care,
eugene

ok, so we are having dinner meeting at 5:30 pm on sunday at:

Golden Corral
5008 NC Highway 55
Durham, NC 27713
(919)544-2275

email me if you plan on coming.

eugene