avalanche vs mustang

MY brother drives a 2003 avalanche north face edition 4x4. and one day after seeing a movie i was with him and a mustang v6 pulled up next to us at a light. when the light turned green we herd the sound of the mustang wimpy v6. So my brother put the pedal to the metal on his avalanche and beat the freaking mustang . AND IT HAD A HEAD START! and they call the mustang a sports car HAHAHA[:)]

[pray] TO THE 7

Attachments

epj3

Nice kill! Mustang drivers usually have big ego's, so it's fun to burst it with a big "slow" car.

Why do you keep trying to attach your sig? You can do it a lot easier by going to user cp at the top of the page, then edit profile. In there is a thing that says signature, and you can put the image in there. If you want/need it hosted, i'll do it for you. When you post, it will automatically put your sig on the bottom of your post.[thumb]

Dave8812

Well you do have to realize that that was the standard bottom-line v6. You might not have beaten the GT or Cobra. Which both are v8 with a considerable amount of power!

Dave8812

epj3 said:
Nice kill! Mustang drivers usually have big ego's, so it's fun to burst it with a big "slow" car.

Why do you keep trying to attach your sig? You can do it a lot easier by going to user cp at the top of the page, then edit profile. In there is a thing that says signature, and you can put the image in there. If you want/need it hosted, i'll do it for you. When you post, it will automatically put your sig on the bottom of your post.[thumb]
Check to see if the little box that says "show signiture" at the end of the post is checked.

I hate the Mustang as well. I decently like the Mustang GT, but I hate everything it stands for. All the guys who drive it have big egos and are quite white trashy. I'll pass...................