2004 BMW 330ci price

hello, for 2004 330ci with prem, cold and sport packages, xenon, 18 inches rims and steptronic, the sticker price is $44,750. the dealer offered $42,300 which is almost $2300-2400 less that the sticker price. but im trying to go for the invoice which is $41,100. what do you thnk?

you always try for invoice, but depending on where you're at, $1000 over invoice for an 04 coupe is as good as you're gonna get. Places like Southern California have so many people buying BMWs, that's pretty much your best deal. Northern California for some reason has better deals. So it depends on your geography. And sedans are usually cheaper too. If that car's exactly what you want, it's not too bad of a price.

That is a good price (not the best, but very good). If the dealership has been treating you right so far, and they are in a good location, and you trust them, then go for it! It's hard (but not impossible) to do better than that price on a 04 Coupe, and if you like that dealership, then do it.

im going to the dealership tomorrow and get this thing taken care of. i got screwed over at the other dealership about the order so im just gonna get the one on the lot. the wait sucks and i just wanna get this whole thing over with.
and hopefully i will be able to lower the price even more, close to the invoice. [:)]

It's really hard to get over $2000 off MSRP. I'm in Dallas, Texas and when I check out the 2004 330CI, they won't even low the price like $500, but this dealership really p*ssed me off though. I'm sure I can get better deal somewhere else. I brought a 2003 330CI at another dealership cause they selling at invoice, so I got the 03 instead of 04. I got a pretty good deal..good luck

It's really hard to get over $2000 off MSRP. I'm in Dallas, Texas and when I check out the 2004 330CI, they won't even low the price like $500, but this dealership really p*ssed me off though. I'm sure I can get better deal somewhere else. I brought a 2003 330CI at another dealership cause they selling at invoice, so I got the 03 instead of 04. I got a pretty good deal..good luck

J

JamieD22

Which Dealer?

dumayou said:

I'm guessing you're talking about John Roberts... it's tough to find a Dealer that will haggle around here! [mad]

i just got back from the dealership and getting the car for $42,200. which is just $1000 over the invoice. im going to pick it up tomorrow at 1:30!! i cant wait to drive it off the dealership tomorrow!

hakjai

i just got a quote for an 330ci coupe yesterday, this was the breakdown:
base: 34,985
sport pack: 545
CWP: 635
M. Roof: 955
Nav: 1640
PDC: 320 (not necessary but wat the hell)
BiXenon: 730
Metallic Paint: 430 (cant believe they charge u for that)
Lthr: 1320
Dest: 695
Total = 42,255
is this a good deal? cuz im hoping to make a decision within this week...

hakjai

oneha1980 said:
i just got back from the dealership and getting the car for $42,200. which is just $1000 over the invoice. im going to pick it up tomorrow at 1:30!! i cant wait to drive it off the dealership tomorrow!
omg u found a coupe in jersey?? where?? i was told i had to wait 6-8weeks

i went to 2 dealerships and they both told me i had to order the car which i did at one dealership and waited 6 weeks and told me my order got deleted for some reason. so i went to another dealership(not those two) and they had one in stock so i bought it!! although it wasnt the mystic blue i wanted, it had all the options i want such is sport pkg, and 18 inch rims, prem, cold,xenon.... we'll see today about 1:30 how that car rides!!! cant wait

first one was morristown bmw and the other one was gearhart bmw where i ordered but got screwed. and the third one was paul miller bmw where im getting the car from.

hakjai

oneha1980 said:
first one was morristown bmw and the other one was gearhart bmw where i ordered but got screwed. and the third one was paul miller bmw where im getting the car from.
wow congrats!!

cbigger

hakjai said:
i just got a quote for an 330ci coupe yesterday, this was the breakdown:
base: 34,985
sport pack: 545
CWP: 635
M. Roof: 955
Nav: 1640
PDC: 320 (not necessary but wat the hell)
BiXenon: 730
Metallic Paint: 430 (cant believe they charge u for that)
Lthr: 1320
Dest: 695
Total = 42,255
is this a good deal? cuz im hoping to make a decision within this week...
That sounds pretty good. Similar to my deal: I got a 2004 330Ci with everything that you did (even the Nav and the PDC!) except I went with the Premium Package (so I got the leather and the moonroof as part of that, plus whatever else that package included). I got mine for $43,000.00 (even!). Close to $3000 off of MSRP. But I negotiated with 7 different dealers (via email or fax) and kept pitting them against each other: I'd get Dealer A to say, "$45,700" then I'd go to Dealer B and say, "I can get it for 45.7, can you do better?" They'd offer like 45 even. Then I went back to Dealer A and said, "I found it for 45 even, can you do better?" And so forth until all of the other dealers dropped out, each saying, "If you can get it for $43 even, take it - it's a great deal and we can't beat it." So I felt like I got a pretty good deal.

Because of the Nav, I did have to order it (I ordered first of April and didn't get it until the end of June), but it was well worth it. The Nav/GPS has exceeded my expectations. It is great (as is the whole car, of course!).

Cheers!

hakjai,
which dealership in nj did you order your car from?
every dealership will tell you if you order it, it takes 6-8 weeks but in reality, unless they have a slot, you'll have to wait longer.

hakjai

oneha1980 said:
hakjai,
which dealership in nj did you order your car from?
every dealership will tell you if you order it, it takes 6-8 weeks but in reality, unless they have a slot, you'll have to wait longer.
are u serious??
im going through jmk on 22

liferules

Re: Which Dealer?

JamieD22 said:
I'm guessing you're talking about John Roberts... it's tough to find a Dealer that will haggle around here! [mad]

JamieD22 and Dumayou,

I'm in the market to buy a BMW soon. Sounds like you're not fans of JR's. Which dealers are the best? Did you guys use any brokers?