German License Plate

I juss recently got my custom German license plate. It came yesterday from Germany. My mom was like why did you order a German license plate for? People are gonna hate on you and burn your car because Germany didn't help us during the Iraq War. So I was like watever...What do you guys think?

yeah, I don't think anyone is gonna mess with your car jusr b/c of a licience plate. Besides, BMW doen't really have a say in world peace (unless the whole MINI Ad scheme is brainwashing us all )[:)]

epj3

I dont think many people actually dislike germany. I think people were more let down that they didnt support Bush, but then again, 55% of the U.S. doesnt support bush.

i am pretty damn sure that the us people is more mature than a 6 years old who is pissed cause another one took his toy. "i am nomore your friend!!!"

no, just because of one single aspect a whole universe of other aspects will not be thrown away in that relation ship.

Where can you get one of those? We have no front tags here and are allowed to put something like that on. A lot of people put their old state on, from where they moved.

ILuvBMW

I'm lucky. Here in mass we don't have to have front plates. I think it's kinda weird though, cause you would think it would help the cops out a ton.