Looks Like I'm The First

Miz

This is cool......Looks nice.........I'm happy to be the 1st E46 person to post.hahaaa....Lets get back to it!
Miz[:D]

Miz

I should also note that.....well remember that problem I had with the head lights...they had some type of dust on the lens........Well the dealer ship is going to clean them for me and my interior dome light as well ....I'm happy now!!hahaaa
Oh.......one more thing......Remember the rim flaking problem I had.....GONE...they fixed it and it looks like new!!! That's one thing I can say for my service person....She get's the job done!!!
Miz.

Miz

I wonder if my status will be transferred over from the old site so that I don't appear as a "rookie"??? I noticed some familiar names like codex57 who reganned there status , unless he really types fast...hahahaa
Miz.[confused] [fake] ....gotta' love the new faces...hahahaI love the fake laugh...that's hot.

Hey Miz! Good to see you back here again. Well my car should be arriving in Halifax today so I'll have her by late next week.

Anyway, I would like to know who you are dealing with in the service department? I have heard many many horror stories about the BMW Mississauga service department. But you seem to be taken care of very well [:D]

I don't wanna go to Budds or elsewhere since BMW Mississauga is 5mins away from me.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance. [^]

Miz

EmenGeeRoxx said:
Hey Miz! Good to see you back here again. Well my car should be arriving in Halifax today so I'll have her by late next week.

Anyway, I would like to know who you are dealing with in the service department? I have heard many many horror stories about the BMW Mississauga service department. But you seem to be taken care of very well [:D]

I don't wanna go to Budds or elsewhere since BMW Mississauga is 5mins away from me.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance. [^]
I sent you a private message !
Miz.