I suck!

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
My only three friends in this state decided to move to Cali. Yes, that's right, I only have 3 friends. [:(] Hence, the title of this thread. I actually have to import them from other states. Therefore, I have decided to post this one little question. How did you and your very best friend meet, and how long have you known them¿

Last edited:
a so called best freind i never really had. always good friends but one with whom i sticked together for like 8 years was never there. reason is pretty easy as the guys in my childhood street simply sucked. then when i moved to the next school (similar to your college) new guys entered my life. after school was over i moved to another city and those realtions broke. now, that i live in that city for 5 years and am really settled there i know some friends and it feels like hanging around together since we are 4 years old. best part is that it is still this close as i am no more in germany. we still have multiple contact daily and they come and came for a visit.

those are my buddys.!!!!

Miz

I've known ma' boy for I belive 6 years now....We met in high school, He moved from Jamaica and didn't know anyone....and since Jamaica's my people and at the time I was pretty low key in terms of social grouping, I introduced myself and it was pretty quick cause he was has been into music since before I met him and so we calaboed on a couple tracks and yah...the rest is history.....But I trust him with my life for sure. Shout Out ta Albert aka Ali Ranks!!
Mizzeh.[:D]

ILuvBMW

I don't have a best friend, I have a group of good friends. I met them way back in Kindergarten and spent 9 years with most of them in school. Then a few of them didn't go to my next school but I'm still in contact. It's pretty cool knowing somebody for that long...

i have known my best friend for 4 years and shes a girl
and me and her have plans to open a resturant in 4 years
( a best friend is someone you get along with perfictly)
Hey that reminds me i need to email her

Last edited:
I don't really have any best friends. I have a small group of very, very close friends but sorta in two groups. The first two I've known since 5th grade and junior year of high school. The other one since 7th grade. There was a 4th, but things kinda got awkward btw us b/c of a girl. [?|]

i met my best friend july 13, 2001. obviously its bear6360! i hope he wont get mad at me for saying but i do have another best friend too. my brother. i have known him 19 years and i love him so much. i wont get too mushy or anything but i am glad to have such great men in my life.[:X]

bearswife said:
i met my best friend july 13, 2001. obviously its bear6360! i hope he wont get mad at me for saying but i do have another best friend too. my brother. i have known him 19 years and i love him so much. i wont get too mushy or anything but i am glad to have such great men in my life.[:X]
[:I]

i love our online couple[^]

i have a small group of friends which i consider my best. it isn't a group that hangs out together, they are all part of their own groups, but are my best friends. one i've known for about 8 years, and the others i've known for about 5. all of them i trust, thus making them my best friends.

my original best friend, the one i would've known the longest, shot himself when i was twelve.

frolf said:
i love our online couple[^]

i have a small group of friends which i consider my best. it isn't a group that hangs out together, they are all part of their own groups, but are my best friends. one i've known for about 8 years, and the others i've known for about 5. all of them i trust, thus making them my best friends.

my original best friend, the one i would've known the longest, shot himself when i was twelve.
I'm sorry to hear that, Frolf. [V]

I was friends with lots of people from different groups. It's tough when things are like that....especially because my friends didn't get along with one another. I had to choose which ones to hang out with and which ones to ditch. It was even worse trying to get them all together. I tried to be fair, but it became a pain in the arse after a while. I eventually moved over 200 miles away and ditched all of them. I'm friends with them still, but I don't keep in touch much. I'm a jerk. I made new friends after my move, though. Life goes on. I wouldn't really consider any of them my best friend yet because I haven't known any of my new friends for long (wives don't count). Who has time for friends when you're married, though? [;)]

I make time for my friends....when I want to. When you don't feel like doin' anything, though, wife is a good excuse...baby is even better!! Either one makes you look like you're owned, but they still work.

junglestylz

1000 Post Club
I am a cynic to the core as well. But There are still a couple of people that I do trust. It just so happens that none of them live within 700 miles of me[?|] I am sorry to hear that also Frolf, my stepbrother just hung himself last June.

P.S. Bear be very very careful how you word yourself, or I have a feeling that your owned @ss might be sleeping in your beautiful car kid[thumb]

Last edited:
junglestylz said:
P.S. Bear be very very careful how you word yourself, or I have a feeling that your owned @ss might be sleeping in your beautiful car kid[thumb]
I've slept in it before. The seats don't go all the way down....so it's a bit uncomfortable. [mad]
Bearswife is a trash talker. I'm not scared. [fake]